Zemono Manor House

Zemono Manor House was built in the 17th Century, in 1689, on a hill north west of Vipava by the Lanthieri counts. The manor, which was used as their hunting residence, is the only example of polydonic secular architecture in Slovenia. Nowadays several cultural events take place here. The music programme at Zemono Manor House is co-funded by Ministry of Culture.