Arhiv minoritskega samostana sv Petra in Pavla na Ptuju
Minoritski trg 1, SI-2250 Ptuj
386 (0) 2 748 0310
Milan Kos, Head
The foundation of the Minorite Monastery was built from the very beginnings in the monastery's archives. In 1941 it moved to the provost church premises, together with the material of Ptuj and the surrounding parish offices. After 1945, the Museum Society took over the material, followed by the City Museum of Ptuj, which in 1954 handed the archives over to the newly formed Municipal Archives.